Friday, September 24, 2010

Too Faced - Leopard Makeup Pouch




Today i got this adorable little makeup pouch by Too Faced in the mail.
I got it on ebay for about $4, pretty good deal if you ask me. :)

The only thing is that i wish it was a little bigger, but i guess its perfect to store small things in it.
I would store my lipglosses in it, you can fit alot of them in here. Its also perfect to take with you
in your handbag :)


I love that its a little pink too, makes it more girly and cute :)






Added a few things in it just to store something in it haha.
4 NYX lipsticks, NYX eye shadow base and my too faced kabuki brush.

Thinking about comparing my too faced kabuki brush with my Sigma one and write a review.
What do you think? :)

Please keep requests coming :)

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. How cute is this? I love it!
    I would love the comparative review.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute!! i like it. and yes do a review please. ive been looking for a good kabuki for a while now and need help lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bag, I use it to keep whatever lipsticks and lipglosses I'm using that day and throw it in my purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pouch! SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THATS SO CUTE! i love cheetah prints!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove it! Was it that cheap with shipping? It looks so HOT, I love leopard prints! And combinated with pink: it's a dream! :)
    xoxo, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anythn with animal print..that pouch is super cute my lovely..thanx4sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww its gorgeous!!

    love it xox

    http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too cute! I love leopard print ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! i just found out this blog but i like it!
    i love the beauutyleopard pouch! im looking for one too!
    what do you say if i become your follower, and you become mine?
    xx
    http://www/theperfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely adore this pouch!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig