Monday, October 11, 2010

Elf Cosmetics Haul - Mineral Makeup

I have bought alot off makeup from elf cosmetics lately. Mineral makeup and studio line products. They have had free shipping a couple off times and i could not let the opportunity go by, im such a makeup addict haha. I will be posting alot of elf products and swatches :)

Im going to start with the mineral makeup. They had 20% off all their mineral makeup, so i ordered a few things. I dont use mineral foundation, blush or concealer, because it make my skin look really bad.


- Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Mineral Lipgloss
- Mineral Lipstick
- Four Mineral Eyeshadows




Left to right:
Girly, Sweet, Trendy & Glamorous



Swatch:

- Eyeshadow primer in sheer



Swatch:

- Lipgloss in the color Pageant Princess





Swatch:

- Lipstick in the color Runway Pink

The mineral eyeshadows are the only products that i haven't tried yet.
Im looking forward to try them, because i normally dont use mineral eyeshadows.

Please keep your requests coming, i really appreciate your support :)

What do you think about the products?
Do you want to see swatches off the eyeshadows?
Have you tried their mineral makeup before?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow the products look great..!! I've recently ordered for the Elf primer. Hey exited!!!
    Plz do the swatches and looks of the eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't tried their mineral makeup yet, but i do like ELF products. the best thing is that you can buy all of this great stuff without breaking the bank.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh nice products, especially the eye shadows!

    check out my blog, and if you like it please subscribe :

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment! Kisses, chanel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried their mineral line, I prefer my shadows pressed, less mess,lol...I do want to get the brushes for my mineral foundation though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did your mineral primer stink? Mine has a strong chemical smell that makes me gag...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig