Sunday, February 6, 2011

Born Pretty Store

Remember my post about the free Hello Kitty nail art stamping plate that Born Pretty Store was giving away on their website? If not, you can read about it HERE

I just got my package in the mail, it looks so cute and i cant wait to try it out.
They also included a wheel with rhinestones, have been wanting to get rhinestones for such a long time now. Thank you so much Born Pretty Store :)







Check out Born Pretty Store's Website Here.
They have so many cute products.

Did you use the code on their website? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow! Awesome! When did you order it? Mine hasn't come yet.... They said it'll take approximately a month to ship it to north america... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheee :D ordered mine <3 mine ill most probably reach within a month. been 10 days since i've ordered (muahaha countdown :P)

    ooh. i want some rhinestones too! *jealous* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey for you! I got mine too last Saturday. Love it!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered one of these as well. Can't wait to receive it.
    If you haven't already have a chance to check it out, I have a makeup competition going on right now:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2011/02/funnyface-beautys-red-carpet-makeup.html

    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig