Wednesday, March 23, 2011

H&M: Swimwear 2011

H&M is one of my favorite stores. I just adore their clothes and accessories, they have some of the cutest things. Their collection of swinwear this year is amazing, so many beautiful pieces. I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you guys, let me know what you think about these and which one that is your favorite :)








Picture Source

Dont forget to vote on my poll. I want to know which type of products you want to see in my new giveaway. Its going to be products by MAC Cosmetics, NARS Cosmetics and Urban Decay :)

Which one is your favorite? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favourites are the 4th and the 2nd one!!
    Can't wait summer time, that's my favourite season!!! :)
    I love H&M so much, their products are amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying new bikini's! I got the spring/summer catalogues sent to me, and I saw these in there. I am definitely going to be purchasing some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig