Monday, March 21, 2011

Nail Polish Remover


My current nail polish remover, is this one by H&M. I like this product but i want to try something new. Im looking for a product that removes glitter nail polishes without any problems. I recently bought a lot of glitter nail polishes from the Burlesque Collection (haul is coming soon), but i haven't used them yet because this product takes forever to remove it.

I have heard that Zoya's nail polish remover is a really good product and it removes glitter nail polishes easy. If you have tried Zoya's nail polish remover, please let me know if its worth the money?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. If I come to Norway , I will bring one local of Pakistan for u .. from Medora .. That works best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun :D I have another brand new one if you want to, I'm lucky enough to finish one tube [if I will ever manage haha] so I will gladly ship it to you if you want to :) let me know hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course :D I have the opened one anyway to enjoy haha :D just facebook me with your address if that's ok with you and I'll try to ship it sometime this week :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig