Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Touch Collection by Zoya

Zoya has released 3 new full coverage nude nail polishes called Minka, Shay & Pandora. To make these nail polishes more wearable and dynamic, they have a touch of metallic to them. These nail polishes are Soft, Sensual, Sexy and Elegant, the perfect nude colors.






My favorite one out of these 3 nail polishes has to be Pandora, i think its such a beautiful nude color. I only own one nail polish by Zoya and i really like it. I love the quality and how it applies and looks on the nails, so i definitely want to get more. I might need to look for this these 3 colors on Ebay since Zoya dont ship to Norway. I have heard that they are working on making their products available to all countries, yay :)

Which one is your favorite? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The colours are beautiful ♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,crazy about this post!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great,think i lke pandora too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig