Friday, September 2, 2011

Delon Laboratories: Organic Now






I picked up these products a few days ago, a body wash, moisturizing lotion and a body scrub. They were all on sale for $3.68 each which is a great deal compared to how much product you get for the price. Dont you just love a good deal? I always get so happy and excited when I see new products, especially if they are on sale :)

These products smell so freaking good, I just cant stop sniffing them haha. These are not tested on any animals either which I know is very important to a lot off you, just thought I would let you know about that. Im excited to try these out and let you know what I think about them. I will probably do a review on these as well :)

Have you tried anything by Delon Laboratories?
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. dang girl, that`s a steal for that price, I love when the product smells so amazing, that`s like a double plus, I can`t wait to see your review on these!

    <3
    Dollie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't heard them before. But a good deal & good products? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Y I haven't tried them yet, but hopefully they are good. Love the smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HeartDollie♥ Yeah, the price was really good, lets hope the products are good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det merket har jeg aldri hørt om, men håper at produktet er godt. :) Produkter som lukter godt er alltid et pluss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such awesome packaging...It would tempt me for that reason itself, looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig