Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Disney: Minnie Mouse Gift Set

I came across this Minnie Mouse gift set the other day when I was browsing through the gift section at Europris. When I saw this I just knew that it had to be mine, I dont know whats up with me and gift sets but I adore them :)



♥ Shimmer Body Lotion, Coin Purse & Eau De Toilette.




I have to admit that I was a little sceptical at first because of the perfume since I dont have much luck with perfumes that come in the more ''cheaper'' gift sets. The perfume have a sweet smell which reminds me just a little of Fantasy by Britney Spears. Minnie Mouse have a much lighter scent than Fantasy.

The coin/makeup bag is really cute and its going to be perfect to keep small items that I dont want to lose in my handbag. Im not totally convinced about the body lotion though. It has a lot of shimmer/glitter which Im not a fan of. I would have appreciated this product more if it was just a regular body lotion. The body lotion has the same smell as the perfume! Im happy that I decided to pick up this set, it is $13 which I think is a good deal. If any of my Norwegian readers are interested in this set, you can find it at Europris :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ You can also find me on Instagram now, my username is makeupbeautyfashion, please add me if you have an account as well :)

Do you gift sets? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

11 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig