Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nail Look: Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Suede

Today Im wearing Suede from Glitter Gal which is a beautiful 3D Holographic Nail Polish. Its a really gorgeous taupe/brown color which I think is the perfect color for fall and winter. If you like the more neutral nail polishes, this is definitely one you should check out!

I love that Suede is opaque after just one coat but I used two because I think it really intensifies the color. This is such a beautiful nail polish, I love it :)


♥ Suede Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish.


♥ Suede Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish.


♥ Suede Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail Polish.

Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me by the lovely Leah Ann from shop.llarowe.com.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried Glitter Gal before? If yes, which color is your favorite? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i love glitter gal! but the sad part is i don't have even one glitter gal polish.. i always dream of their holo! by the way on my blog i'm posting every day my holo polishes, if you're interested come and visit mine
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very cool! I will have to check out their other colours.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cool color! i want to try some of the glitter gal holos for sure, sucker for that finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty colour
    it's unique in the way that's it's an unexpected brown. It's not just a bland muddy colour but it has rainbow shimmers which is just gorgeous
    great post

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Må jo få frem den holografiske effekten på neglene også da, snuppa :) Ta bilde av neglene under en lampe feks! Ønsker meg glitter gal lakker <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this polish is gorgeous! the color is so unique for a holo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @♥neelai♥ Will check out your blog soon, so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shade and effect. Actually reminds me of a nail polish my mum used to have back in the 1980s.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig