Thursday, February 2, 2012

My January Favorites

I cant believe that the first month of this year has already passed by, can you? Its finally time to share the products that I have been loving for the month of January! I hope you enjoy my post and please feel free to share your link if you have done a January favorites post, I would love to see it :)


♥ DKNY Golden Delicious. This perfume has been my signature scent for the whole month of January. I absolutely love how good it smells and its perfect for everyday.




♥ EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet. A good lipbalm is something that I always have to carry with me in my handbag and Strawberry Sorbet is one that I have been loving a lot lately. The winters in Norway are cold so the EOS lipbalms are a must have for me.


♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. This is my favorite highlighter at the moment. It gives such a beautiful and natural glow to the face, I love it.




♥ Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Trendy Taupe. I have been loving the crease color in this quad a lot for the month of January. I pair it with Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC and its such an easy makeup look thats perfect for everyday. If you are having one of those days were you have no idea which makeup look to go for, this is a great combination :)


♥ Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore. This has to be my favorite blush from Milani! Its gorgeous and highly pigmented. This blush gives such a beautiful flush of color to the face. You can easily build up this blush and make it as opaque as you want, just be a little careful because its very pigmented.


♥ MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters. This is an eyeshadow that I have featured in a few of my monthly favorites. This is one of my favorite eyeshadows from MAC, its really beautiful and Im actually wearing it today. This is one of those eyeshadows that looks gorgeous with just some eyeliner and mascara, easy look for those days that you dont have much time to do your makeup.




♥ MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study. I can't tell you how much I love this product. On those days that I dont know what to wear on my eyes, this is the product I turn to. Its perfect alone or as a base for your eyeshadows. I use this all the time with just some eyeliner and mascara and then Im good to go.




♥ L'Oreal Paris Lipstick in Fairest Nude. This is probably my all time favorite nude lipstick. Its so beautiful and its one of those nude lipsticks that look good on everyone. I think that this brings life to the face, its definitely a must have lipstick in my opinion :)


♥ L.A. Girl Lipstick in Forbidden Love. I have also been loving this lipstick by L.A. Girl. Its another nude lipstick that is quite similar to Fairest Nude by L'Oreal Paris. Forbidden Love is a shade darker than Fairest Nude but its still gorgeous and a total must have color. Its only $1.99 at Miz Outlet, how amazing is that? :)


♥ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre. These are my favorite lipglosses because they feel so moisturizing on the lips and they are non-sticky which is a must in my book. I can't stand sticky lipglosses, I hate it when it sticks to my hair and I get lipgloss lines on my face*ugh* not cute :)


♥ Elf Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow primers, its amazing and it really makes the eyeshadow stay put all day. I think that this is a perfect dupe for the Urban Decay Primer Potion and its only $3.


♥ Korres Silicone Free Face Primer. This is a primer that I have been using for quite some time now and I really love it. It smells really good and it feels just like a moisturizer which I really like. Definitely a product that I would recommend, Korres makes amazing products :)


♥ Sigma Precision Round - P82. I absolutely love this brush by Sigma Beauty. I use this to apply my eyeshadow primers and my MAC Paint Pots and it works amazingly for that. Definitely one of my favorite brushes from Sigma :)


♥ I also have a non-beauty related product that I have been loving for the month of January and that is Temple Run. If your not familiar with Temple Run, its basically a treasure hunting adventure game which is very addicting. I can play this game for hours and still be completely obsessed with it, I love it! Im always trying to beat my high score haha! You can download Temple Run for free at the Iphone App Store :)

Which products have you been loving for the month of January? Have you tried out Temple Run yet? :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Bare Study is on my wish list atm. Good to know it lives up to the hype and the Milani baked blushes are tdf, I have four and can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favorites , love the lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try those EOS lipbalms but we don't have a great selection here, this one looks yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow u got so many faves sweetie,love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EOS lipbalm is awesome. I need to get my hands on the strawberry sorbet one now, too. :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Claire Bare Study is gorgeous, definitely one of the *must have* paint pots from MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @G A B Y I love EOS lipbalms, I think they are the best ones out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Krystal Caracol Its awesome :) I really want the Blonde MSF from the Brunette, Blonde and Redhead Collection from MAC, it looks really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Girlie Blogger Its my favorite DKNY perfume, I think it has the best smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wonder Woman The EOS lipbalms are awesome. Definitely pick up Strawberry Sorbet, you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the perfume :-) want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! I am so tempted to try Milani Baked Blushes and L'Oreal Lipstick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Bare Study and All that Glitters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great favourites I want them all :D x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot for this wonderful blog post.... You have shared a nice and useful products! I usually buy all this stuff online..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just discovered your blog! I love that you have a big variety of High End & Drugstore affordable brands!

    http://makeupjunkieconfessions.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Jessi Thorpe That's great and thank you so much for leaving a comment. It means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig