Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big Sexy Hair & Clothing Haul

Hey Sweeties :) 
Yesterday, I went for a little shopping trip with my mom and I picked up a few items that I think are really cute and I want to share them with you guys :)

My main target was to find a mint green sweater and some colorful pants but i didn't have any luck finding anything I liked. I think I might have to look online, any websites you recommend me checking out? Here are the items I picked up, let me know what you think in the comments below :)

♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 


♥ Top from Gina Tricot. 
 I'm in love with the Aztec print, this top is really cute and I can't wait to wear it :)

♥ Top from BikBok. 


 ♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot.  
This sweater is my favorite, isn't it gorgeous? I love that is very casual but dressy at the same time. This is a piece that I'm going to wear a lot and the best thing is that it was on sale for $17. Hooray :)


 ♥ Top from H&M. 
How cute is this skull flower print top from H&M? I actually picked this baby up last week but I just had to include it in my haul post. I love it :)

♥ Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Hairspray.
Another item that I picked up last week.This is a product that I have been wanting to try out for the longest time and when I saw that Vita were having a really good deal on these, I just had to pick one up :)

I have decided to start sharing my Outfits with you guys again. I will be posting a new Outfit post every Friday so if you want to see how I'm going to style these clothes, stay tuned :)

What do you think about my haul post? See anything you like? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love everything! Especially the grey sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du fikk nå kjøpt deg mye fint da ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked the the skull flower top the most.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm LOVING that skull top! Very unique and cute!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have it photographed outside :D and I do like that sweater too :D definitely can wear it in a couple different ways :D thank you for sharing your haul. I am curious about that big sexy hair spray :) I have heard a lot about them.

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the hi-lo blouse! It's the style everyone should be rockin' this season. :D
    Take care,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skull top is awesome!! Sexy hair is one of my fav lines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the skull top its so cute! I love all the shirts on here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig