Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tutorial: How To Create Converse Shoe Nails

Hey Sweeties :)
This Tutorial is inspired by Converse shoes. I wear Converse shoes a lot during the summer because they are really comfortable and they come in so many cute colors and patterns. I just saw pictures off the Pastel Collection and I absolutely love the colors. I need the mint green pair!!!!! 

I hope you like this Tutorial, to learn how you can create fun Converse shoe nails, just keep reading :)

 ♥ 1. Start off by applying a base coat to protect your nails from staining. When your base coat have dried, go ahead and paint all off your nails black. 

 ♥ 2. Take a white nail polish and swipe it across the tip off your nails like this. You might have to go over the tip a few times to get it to look opaque.


♥ 3. Take your silver nail polish and your dotting tool and create six small dots on each side.

♥ 4. Now we are going to work on our shoe laces. Take your white nail polish striper and start connecting the dots like this.


♥ 5. Take your dotting tool and place a small black dot off nail polish  inside the silver dots.

 ♥ 6. Create a thin, curved black line across the white tip to complete this look. Finish off your design with your favorite top coat to protect it from chipping away.

 Products I used: 
♥ NYX Ridge Filler Base Coat.
♥ L.A. Colors Nail Polish Striper in Black.
♥ L.A. Colors Nail Polish Striper in Silver Glitter. 
♥ Elf Cosmetics Nail Polish in White.
♥  Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Here is the finished look, what do you guys think? I really like this design a lot, I think its really cute! This is definitely the most difficult design that I have created so far and I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out. I definitely need a little more practice when it comes to this design :)

If you think its a too much with having the Converse shoe design on all off your nails, try painting your nails black and just create the design on your ring finger for a more toned down look. Its very wearable and it looks super cute :)

What do you think about this design? Will you be trying it out? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. OMG.. these look so cute! I will have to try this. Thanks Teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! cute! I'll try this! <3

    btw, I have an ongoing giveaway.. I hope you could join :)
    http://cosplayrune.blogspot.com/2012/04/firmoo-summer-shades-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DITA Fashion Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like it. Please tweet me a picture if you decide to try it out ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute and original!!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. that's super cure <3

    http://dejazu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute desig

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are super cute!!! Definitely trying this!! :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig