Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquers: Review, Photos & Swatches

Hey Sweeties :)
The Milani 3D Holographic nail polishes are new specialty nail polishes that exhibits a unique 3D Holographic effect that no other nail polish has ever achieved. The nail polishes color-shift as the illumination source or the viewing angle changes.This color phenomenon is based on Holographic Image Technology that makes a very thin, bright, embossed metallic flake look like a rainbow. It allows the color to travel from red, orange, yellow, green, blue,indigo and violet, pretty cool right?

There are six shades available in this range of nail polishes by Milani. Keep reading if you want to see pictures and swatches of all the six nail polishes :)

 ♥ HD, 3D & Hi-Tech.

♥ Digital, Hi-Res & Cyberspace.


 ♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in HD.

HD is a silver scattered holographic nail polish. It is really sheer, so you have to apply at least two-three coats to make it opaque, here I have used three coats.


 ♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in 3D.

 3D is a yellow gold scattered holographic nail polish. 3D is my least favorite nail polish from the Milani 3D Holographic range. I don't like how it look on my nails, it doesn't suit my skin tone at all but that is not the nail polish's fault. It was opaque in three coats.


 ♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Hi-Tech.

Hi-Tech is a medium grass green scattered holographic nail polish. This is my favorite shade, the holo in Hi-Tech is the best in the collection. It was opaque in three coats.


 ♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Digital.

    Digital is a medium pink scattered holographic nail polish. It was opaque in three coats.


 ♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Hi-Res.

Hi-Res is medium purple scattered holographic nail polish. It was opaque in three coats.


♥ Milani 3D Holographic Nail Polish in Cyberspace.

Cyberspace is a sky blue scattered holographic nail polish. This is my second favorite nail polish from this range. It is such a beautiful sky blue color that looks amazing when the light hits it. It was opaque in three coats.

My Opinion: 
The consistency of the Milani 3D Holographic nail polishes is very thin, but I find that consistencies like that are easier to work with than the more thicker ones. Because the consistency of these nail polishes are so thin, you have to apply at least two-three coats to make them opaque.


I love that these have a very smooth surface, they are not gritty like most glitter nail polishes are which makes them super easy to remove. My favorites are Hi-Tech, HD and Cyberspace, aren't they gorgeous? I highly recommend that you check out these colors if you are into holographic nail polishes, I think you might like these a lot :)


Where to buy? 
They are on sale on Cherry Culture for $3.99 each at the moment. You can find the Milani 3D Holographic nail polishes here


Have you tried any of these 3D Holographic Nail Lacquers by Milani? Which shade is your favorite? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. HD and Hi Res look amazing, I haven't tried these, but they seem to be an improvement from the Milani One Coat Glitter, those are gritty and a pain to remove!!! I'm yet to post a review... wish I had bought these instead : / Thanks for sharing xo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nail polishes look amazing! Must check them out!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have HD and 3D, I love the formula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeg elsker disse holografiske lakkene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hananoire I haven't heard much about the Milani One Coat Glitters :) These are wonderful, so easy to remove

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dugongsss Let me know what you think about them if you decide to pick up a few colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite would be Digital!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeg har Hi-Res, og jeg liker den. Eneste negative er at det krever så mye tid for å få den perfekt :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig