Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Snake Print, Studs & A Pop Of Color

Hey Everyone :-)
Today has been a beautiful day! The weather has been amazing here, and it's finally getting hotter outside too. I put together a new look for you guys, which I hope that you will enjoy. I had a lot of fun putting together this look, and I would love to hear what you think about it. Your feedback means a lot to me, it motivates me and keeps me going :-)






What I'm Wearing:
♥ Cardigan from H&M.
♥ Top from Vila.
♥ Shorts from Vila.
♥ Belt from H&M.
♥ Shoes from Din Sko.
♥ Sunglasses from H&M.

Today, I wore my favorite shorts from Vila. They have been part of my closet since last summer and I absolutely love them. I paired them with this pretty snake printed top also from Vila, a yellow belt, studded boots and this bright and fun cardigan from H&M :-) 

What do you think about the look? How was your day? Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig