Thursday, November 14, 2013

PRODUCTS WORTH BUYING VOL.2: MAC COSMETICS MINERALIZE SKINFINISH IN SOFT AND GENTLE

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? I hope that you are having a lovely Thursday! Before I get into this weeks ''Products Worth Buying'' post, I just have to thank you for all the feedback that I received on my previous post. I'm so happy to hear that so many off you really enjoyed the post. That makes me very happy, and it makes me want to continue doing these type off blog posts! But enough rambling from me, let's move onto this week's beauty product :-) 

 ♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle is probably my favorite and most used highlighter in my entire makeup collection. It's a beautiful champagne highlighter, which looks gorgeous on all skin tones. It gives the face the most beautiful glow!

The pigmentation is great! It's got a very nice rose scent, which I really enjoy. The scent is very similar to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15, except that the scent is just a little bit lighter. To apply Soft and Gentle, I like to use my Real Techniques Contour Brush. It picks up just the right amount off product, which makes it the perfect brush to use with this product :-) 

 ♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

 ♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

Soft and Gentle is a little more on the pricier side ($30 for 10 g/0.35 US oz.), but I think that it's totally worth the price. You don't need to apply a lot off product, since it's quite pigmented, so it's going to last you a very long time. I've had mine for over two years now and it's still going strong, like there's no tomorrow, LOL!

I'm head over heels in love with this highlighter. It's been a big favorite off mine (and a huge staple in my makeup bag) for years, and I just can't say enough good things about it. Highly recommend that you give this one a go, I'm sure that you are going to love it just as much as I do :-)

♥ Swatch: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

What do you think about MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle? Do you have it in your makeup collection? What's your all-time favorite highlighter? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE this highlighter, it's my all time favourite. It just seems to work perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! really want to try soft&gentle.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and gentle is my go to highlighter it's gorgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig