Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SWATCH OF THE WEEK VOL.1: ESSIE VESTED INTEREST

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing on this lovely Wednesday? I hope that you are doing great, and that you are having a fun week so far! I have another new blog post heading your way, and it's called Swatch Of The Week.

In these blog posts, I will be showing you swatches off a random beauty product in my collection, as well as a short and sweet little review off the product. I will be doing these type off blog posts once a week, so be sure to stay tuned for more swatches and goodness :-)

 ♥ Swatch: Essie Vested Interest.

 ♥ Swatch: Essie Vested Interest.

 ♥ Swatch: Essie Vested Interest.

 Essie Vested Interest is a pretty, dusty greenish grey nail polish, which is part of Essie's Fall 2013 collection. It's very creamy and easy to apply, but it's a little sheer on the first coat. The consistency is a little thick, but not too much. It's nice and fully opaque in two-three coats.

Vested Interest is such a beautiful shade and it screams Fall to me. I highly recommend checking out this shade, especially if you have a thing for darker shades, I think you would love this one! You can find Vested Interest HERE! :-) 

What do you think about Vested Interest? What's your favorite nail polish by Essie? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. this is a beautiful shade! I've been obsessed with Shearling Darling lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful green colour! i love Essie and my favourite by them is Aruba blue! you should check that one out too if you haven't already :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely and classy color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks lovely and I have nothing like it in my collection x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous colour for autumn!

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andrea Brucelo Yeah, I really like it. Shearling Darling looks beautiful, been really into shades like that lately. I might have to order a bottle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @NaghmehAruba Blue looks like such a pretty shade. Thanks for your suggestion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zofia|16|England Thank you! Yeah, I agree. Such a pretty shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally adore this color, in fact, I already own Vested Interest and have worn it last week. One thing I particularly like about this color is how matching an outfit is such a breeze (unlike with some other colors that tend to clash with almost anything) - it works great with greens and blues and greys and ... you get the idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Birgit Yeah, I agree with you. Such a beautiful color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mia Felce It's a great color! I know! I shouldn't be buying any new nail polishes, I have way too many but I just couldn't help myself :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig