Friday, September 19, 2014

NAILS OF THE DAY: ESSIE LADY LIKE & FLORAL NAIL ART STICKERS FROM BORN PRETTY STORE

I have been wanting to paint my nails for a while now, but I have been so busy painting our kitchen that I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it. Now that I'm all done with our kitchen, I got more time to play around with some of my nail polishes and nail art items. 

My mom and I recently placed an order at Born Pretty Store. We picked up a bunch of really cool and fun nail art supplies. These pretty floral nail art stickers are a couple of the items that we ordered. I thought it would be fun to show you the design that I came up with, hope you like it! :-) 

♥ Born Pretty Store Floral Water Nail Decal Stickers, HERE.

 ♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Lady Like, HERE

 ♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Lady Like, HERE

 ♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Lady Like, HERE

♥ Essie Nail Lacquer in Lady Like, HERE

I think that these floral nail art stickers are so fun and quite unique. The design and the entire color scheme look beautiful together. I decided to pair the stickers with Essie's Lady Like, since I thought that it complimented the floral design beautifully. I added the nail stickers on both of my ring fingers, just to make it look a little more toned down and not so over the top.

I'm a huge fan of nail art stickers, they are so much fun to play around with. Born Pretty Store is my go-to website for everything that has to do with nail art. They have such a wide selection of designs to choose from and their prices are wonderful too. If you want me to start doing these nail art posts more often, please let me know in the comments down below and I will try to make it a more regular thing! :-)

What do you think about the design? Do you like to play around with nail art water decal stickers? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. How gorgeous! I love those stickers! x
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they are so pretty. They come in a few colors as well :-)

      Delete
  2. Im a sucker for nude nailpolish and "vintage" roses so the two together is like angels singing in my ears =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Really like how this turned out, think the color of the floral design and nail polish go well together :-) x

      Delete
  3. i adore essie lady like!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Like is such a stunning color, definitely a must have from Essie :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the romantic, vintage feel of this look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to add Lady Like to my nail polish collection. It looks perfect for the fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig